BENEF ITS FOR BUYERS WORKING WITH A BUYER’S REPRESENTATIVE
- Evaluate the needs and wants of the buyer customer and locate suitable properties meeting those needs
- Assist buyers in determining what they can afford (pre-qualify)
- Preview properties to make sure it fits buyers needs and then show properties within the appropriate price range
- Research the property(ies) of interest to the buyer v erifying the properties’ condition to indentify as much as possible any problems or issues before an offer is made.
- Verify property taxes, utilities and comparable properties sold in the immediate area.
- Advising clients on the structuring an offer including price, terms & contingencies.
- Presenting the offer to the sellers’ representative
- Negotiating the most favorable contract terms for the buyer which helps keep emotions out of the negotiation process.
- Provide buyers, if necessary, with a list of qualified vendors (property inspectors, attorneys, lendors, movers, etc)
- Negotiate any additional credits if necessary after completion of the inspection
- Assisting in securing the necessary financing for the property
- In other words, fully represent and be the advocate for the buyer throughout the entire real estate process.
***** A C O L D **** A Buyers Rep has a legal fiduciary duties to a client of :
- Accountability to ones clients to perform Due Diligence in researching information about a property
- Confidentiality about any information disclosed to the buyer rep by the buyer & cannot be disclosed without the buyers consent
- Obedience to a clients legal instructions
- Loyalty to ones clients
- Disclosure of all material facts